You may place your order by filling out the form on the previous page or by phone by calling me at 309-451-9444. If nobody answers, please leave your purchase request and a return phone number on the answering machine and I will get back to you. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS NUMBER IS ONLY FOR ORDERS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT AN ITEM YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING FROM MY SITE! IT IS NOT FOR CALLS SEEKING INFORMATION ON ITEMS THAT YOU ALREADY HAVE.
By purchasing an item from Mary Lynn's Cyber Antiques, the buyer agrees to the following conditions.
1. Buyer prepays for purchased items. Purchases can be made by cashier's check, personal check, money order or by major credit card or online through the PayPal online payment system. Items paid by check will be held until the check clears (usually 7 business days). Items paid by cashiers check, money order or through PayPal will be shipped within two business days of receipt of payment.
2. I want you to be happy with your purchase. I will refund your money if the item is not as described or if I have overgraded the condition. There will be a return privilege provided you (a) e-mail me within 5 days of receiving the item; (b) the sticker I place on the item remains intact. Shipping both ways will be refunded if item is misrepresented. However, shipping will NOT be refunded if item is returned for other reasons.
3. A shipping and insurance charge will be determined on an item by item basis and paid by buyer. Shipping and insurance will be determined upon my receiving a request to buy from the interested buyer which includes the zip code of where the item is to be shipped. I try to pick the least expensive shipping option. However, if the buyer prefers another option, that is fine if they are willing to pay the additional cost of that form of shipping.
4. Individuals interested in purchasing an item should e-mail or call me prior to sending payment to determine if the item is still available. The item will be held for 10 days after notification. If payment is not received within the 10 days the item will be resold.
5. Mary Lynn's Cyber Antiques reserves the right to withdraw any item at any time without notice.
6. All purchases are subject to sales tax if the buyer resides in the state of Illinois and does not have a sales tax exemption.
| Close this window to return to the Order Form |